Joanna Josephson of Arizona is a charismatic individual who can work with a variety of people. In the real estate industry it's often necessary to use charisma to work with others to successfully close deals. Joanna Josephson of Arizona says that charisma is not a natural attribute; it's something that is fine-tuned over time. Here are Joanna Josephson of Arizona's tips on being charismatic:
- Prepare. A big part of business charisma is really knowing what you're talking about, Joanna Josephson of Arizona says. Some intelligent people insist on winging it at important meetings, which undermines their charisma.
- Ask questions. Asking questions increases charisma because it's a subtle way of showing you're interested in what the other person is saying, Joanna Josephson of Arizona says. It also helps you better understand the situation.
- Use your hands. Using the hands while speaking really increases charisma, Joanna Josephson of Arizona says. It makes the speaker seem more passionate about his or her words when there's animation involved. It's also a sign of confidence.
- Be passionate. Passionate people are naturally charismatic, Joanna Josephson of Arizona continues. If you are passionate about what you do, it will come through in your actions. Passion encourages others to look to you and find you interesting.
- Be energetic. While this isn't a requirement for charisma (there are certainly more subdued people who have it), most people are attracted to strong, positive energy. If you're meeting new people, make sure to take the time to ramp up your energy level for maximum charisma.